Rules and Tips
Take off your shoes, slippers, socks etc, before entering the
temple. There is a shoe house located just outside the eastern
- No weapons are allowed inside the temple.
- Try to maintain silence in the temple, particularly during the
- Maintain order and decorum when the prasadam is being
- Photos of mool vigrahas is not allowed, however you can take
pictures of the archa vigrahas during the procession.
- The temple notice board contains information about the
activities of the particular day.
- Devotees can get individual archana done at various sannidhis by
making separate donations of Rs 10/- at Sri Goda-Rangamannar
- Sri Rangji management has no arrangement with any guide. The
guides are known to mislead devotees by giving them incorrect
information and then try to extract money from them. Please be
careful of these guides and in case of any clarifications regarding
temple activities please contact any employee of the temple or
at the office of manager of SriRangji temple trust.
- Please don't smear the temple walls and don't throw garbage
inside the temple premises A garbage bin is located in the outer
periphery for disposing of waste.